PDFill | Overview | First | Previous | Next | LastPDF Document Management 13: Attach a File into PDF Document
This function can attach any type of files to a PDF in a document level. If you move this PDF to a new location, the attachments move with it.
There are property options for file selection, file display name, content text string. You can add multiple file attachments.
You can also use PDF Commenting Annotation to attach a file in a specified location. (See Add File Attachment Comment)
Here are the steps on how to attach a file into a PDF document or change the Properties for Attach a File:
1. Choose Document Menu > Attach a File into PDF Document
or click Attach a File Button in the Document Toolbar.
2. Select a file to attach into the PDF Document.
3. The Attach a File dialog box comes up:
- File Display Name: The file name inside the attachment. It must have a file type.
- Content Text String: The descriptive text relating to the attached file.
- File Path name: The location of the attached file.
To add more files, click Select a File Button; To remove a file, Click Remove Button; You can use Move Up and Move Down Buttons to change the order of the attached files.
To edit a file item, click the Display Name, make some change and then Click Update Button.
4. Click Close to finish.
PDFill Copyright 2002-2022 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.