PDFill | Overview | First | Previous | Next | Last
PDF Document Management 20: FREE PDF OCR
This FREE OCR function converts Image into searchable PDF using Tesseract. Tesseract is an optical character recognition engine for various operating systems. Its development has been sponsored by Google since 2006. In 2006 Tesseract was considered one of the most accurate open-source OCR engines then available.
Batch (DOS) Command Support: You can start a batch job in Windows by issuing the execution command directly from the MS-DOS command prompt window without opening the PDFill GUI.
Here are the steps on how to use FREE PDF OCR:
1. Choose Document Menu > Select a File for More Operations (Bates, Optimizer, Extract, OCR ...) > FREE PDF OCR (Select a File)
2. Select an image. Then, select the output PDF file name
3. Here is the dialog of FREE OCR's Properties:
- Open Folder Automatically after conversion
4. Click the button Convert.
Batch (DOS) Command Support:
You can start a batch job in Windows by issuing the execution command directly from the MS-DOS command prompt window without opening the PDFill GUI.
(It is only available for the registered user of PDFill PDF Editor)
"C:\Program Files\PlotSoft\PDFill\PDFill.exe" OCR Input.BMP Output.PDF
"C:\Program Files\PlotSoft\PDFill\PDFill.exe" OCR "D:\BatchTest\Input.bmp" "D:\BatchTest\output.pdf"
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2018 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.