PDF Document Management 3: Insert PDF Pages with Interleaving Option
You can insert the original PDF pages with new PDF pages from another document. You can interleave PDF pages with interleaving option of 1 Page, 2 Pages, 3 Pages, 4 Pages, 5 Pages and 6 Pages..
Here are the steps on how to Insert PDF Pages from another PDF:
1. Choose Document Menu > Insert Pages
or click Insert Pages Button in the Document Toolbar.
2. Select a new PDF document that contains the pages you want to insert.
3. The Insert Pages from Another PDF dialog box comes up:
- Under New Pages, specify the range of pages in the inserted document.
- Under Position in Current Document, specify where you want to insert the document (before or after the first, last, or a designated page of the current PDF)
- Interleaving Option: None, 1 Page, 2 Pages, 3 Pages, 4 Pages, 5 Pages and 6 Pages.
4. Click OK to insert. The new PDF pages will be displayed inside PDFill.
Interleaving Option Example 1:
You may want to merge two scanned PDF documents. One is scanned in odd numbered pages and the other in even numbered pages. You want to interleave pages from each other. Here are the steps:
Interleaving Option Example 2:
If you have to interleave 3 PDF Documents (AAAA, BBBB and CCCC) to get ABC ABC ABC ABC, here are the steps:
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2014 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.